Saturday, August 16, 2014

The British are Coming

Mercer Part Two here I am.

I moved into my new room at Mercer this week! Its pretty awesome. This year I have almost an apartment type dorm, except we don't have a kitchen. So I have my own bedroom, and share a bathroom and living room with my new room mate: Korby.

Korby and I were randomly assigned to be roommates this year. Originally I thought I was going to be roomed with my friend Christian, but that didn't work out so here I am! Korby seems nice. He does not go out or like to party. So it will be interesting to see how this year works out. He has not left the room much, he really has only had people over. After last year with Tyler not being in the room much at all, it will be interesting to see what its like with a roommate with me all the time.


Sophomore year is here. Lets see how this goes.

No comments: