Saturday, January 12, 2013

Crossing Boarders

Tonight has been a successful night. Hanging out with friends. Just having us time.

My friend Kait is apparently mad at me, though she hasnt said anything straight to me. Apparently I didnt invite her tonight, even though she is the first one I invited. Whatever.

This week has been a successful week. I started working out every morning before school. Even though it has only been a week, I feel better, healthier. I also try to eat alot healthier. Which is a change for me, I normally dont eat healthy.

For a while, I felt like me and Tam were drifting. But tonight, it seems like nothing at all has changed, in a good way. Like we havent drifted at all.
Honestly, he is probably what I will miss most when I go to college.

Also, I have potentially found my future roommate. He seems cool.

More to come on all this later. Slightly drunk right now.

I need more followers. Not trying to be that person, but maybe post about me on your blog?

I also need more topics to discuss. Post questions?

No comments: