Thursday, November 29, 2012

Tatted up, yet not tatted yet.

Just read through some of my old posts. Half of me wants to delete them. The other half just wants to keep them because 1) They are apart of me. 2)They are so damn funny.

Anyways, I have a total of 14 days to have my Eagle Project finished and turned in. Oops, waited a little too long. Whatevs.

I am also getting a tattoo a few days after my 18th birthday. I am getting one the Sunday of my birthday weekend. I want to get a "Jesus fish" with the Bible Verse "Walk with Love, as Christ loved us. Ephesians 5:2" on my foot. That or the same bible verse with foot prints walking up my leg. In put?

So today I got a text from a guy who graduated last year, he was writing a paper for school and needed an interview. The topic had something to do with homosexuality. The questions asked me about how I, as a gay man in 2012, felt about the world. I told him about how easy it was for me to come out to my peers, but even today is difficult to come out to adults. He asked what would the one thing I would say to the world about homosexuality if everyone was listening. I told him that someones sexuality does not define them as a person. Judge someone on their character, not their sexual preference. I felt kind of important that he asked me if he could interview me.

Sorry, just wanted to rant.

No comments: